Tariff Schedule effective from 1st September 2022
|Self-Employed - Home Loan||12.75% to 17.00%|
|Loan against Property||15.00% to 17.00%|
|Login Fee (Paid along with loan application non-refundable)||Up to Rs.3500 Plus Applicable GST|
|Documentation Charges||Up to Rs.2000/- to Rs.5000/- Plus applicable GST (charge varies on Loan Sanction Amount slab)|
|Legal, Valuation and Technical Charges||Up to Rs.3000/- to Rs.5800/- Plus Applicable GST (charges varies on Loan Sanction Amount slab)|
|CERSAI charge creation Charges||Rs.100/- Plus applicable GST|
|Administrative Charges (Inclusive of Documentation, Legal Valuation, Technical & Cersai Charges)||Home Loan/Top up- Upto Rs.SlO0or 1.5% Plus applicable GST on Sanction Amount whichever is higher LAP/NIP/Project Loan - Up to Rs.5100/- or 2% Plus applicable GST on Sanction Amount whichever is higher|
|Subsequent Technical Verification (Only In Construction Cases)||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Cheque/ECS/Direct Debit/ACH Bounce (Per Instrument/Transaction)||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Overdue Charges on Default Installment- (EMI/PEMI)||2% on Due amount|
|Recovery (Legal/Possession & Incidental Charges)||as per actual Plus applicable GST|
|Cheque/ECS/Direct Debit/Ach Swapping (Per Set)||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Duplicate No Dues Certificate||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Copy Of Property Papers||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Prepayment/Part Payment||For Home Loan/LAP at variable rate-NIL For Home Loan/LAP at fixed rate: 2% of the loan outstanding+ Applicable GST (for amount prepaid through refinance from any Bank/HFC/NBFC or Financial Institution andnot through own source and shall be applicable to all partial or full prepayments.) For Project Loan-2% of the Loan Outstanding plus applicable GST|
|Document Handling||Rs.2000/- Plus applicable GST|
|Any Type of Loan a/c Statement||Rs.500/- Plus applicable GST|
|Switch Fees||Fixed to Variable-1% Plus applicable GST on outstanding Variable to Fixed- 1.5% Plus applicable GSTon outstanding|
|Conversion Fees - Switch to Lower Rate in Variable rates loans per changes||0.50% of the principal outstanding and undisbursed amount (if any) at the time of conversion.|
|Insurance Charges||As per actuals|
|Loan cancellation charges after disbursement (Per loan account)||For Loan Sanction up to 10 lacs -Rs.3000/- For Loan Sanction between 10 lacs-25 lacs- Rs.5000/- For loan Sanction greater than 25 lacs- Rs.10000/-|
Home Loan Interest Rates
|Customer Type||Home Loan Interest Rate*|
|Salaried - Home Loan||11.75% to 16.50%|
|Self-Employed - Home Loan||12.75% to 17.00%|
|Loan against Property||15.00% to 17.00%|
* Final offered rate will depend on the income level and property being offered as security (for Loan Against Property)
- All charges/fees to be paid through AHFL Branches/ AHFL Representatives by A/c payee crossed cheque in favour of "Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd."
- The loan application will be disposed -off within a period of 4 weeks from the date of receipt of duly completed loan application i.e with all requisite information /Papers
- Cash payments to be made ONLY against valid receipt issued by AHFL officials.
- AHFL does NOT charge any amount over and above the charges mentioned above and will NOT be liable or responsible for making payment of any amount to unauthorized persons.
- Applicable GST or Govt. taxes will be charged extra along with above mentioned charges as applicable.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has been awarded and recognised as ‘The Best Brand 2021’ at the 4th Edition of ‘The Economic Times – Best Brands 2021’ held at Sahara Star in Mumbai on 21st December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with the 'CSR Times Award 2021' for the successful initiatives implemented under its CSR project, ‘Aayushmaan Aadhar’ at the 8th National CSR E-Summit, on 17th December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with 'India CSR Leadership Award 2021' on 10th Dec, 2021 in 'Community Health' category for its impactful community-centric initiatives conducted under Aayushman Aadhar project.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has received ‘Maharashtra State Best Employer Brand Award, 2021’ at the 16th Employer Branding Awards hosted on 23rd Nov, 2021 by World HRD Congress for our exemplary work in HR. Aadhar has translated and combined vision with action leading to better people strategies and cultivation of competencies in order to enable the organization to be future ready.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd bagged 5 awards across below categories at ‘Banking Frontiers NBFC Awards & Conference 2021’ (DNA Awards 2021) virtual summit held on 20th Aug, 2021. 1) Best Cyber Security Initiative - 1st Prize 2) Best API Initiative - 1st Prize 3) Best Omnichannel CX Initiative - 2nd Prize 4) Best Cloud Initiative - 2nd Prize 5) Esteemed Trophy (IT & Digital Group)
- Awards & Recognition: We received two prestigious awards at the 7th Edition of ‘National Awards For Excellence in BFSI 2021’ which was held virtually on 26th Aug 2021, in mentioned categories: 1) Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd received the ‘Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ award, 2) Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd has was conferred with ‘CEO of the Year’ award.
- Awards & Recognition: For the Second consecutive year, Aadhar Housing Finance has been certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute, a Global authority on recognizing high-trust and performance driven culture at workplaces.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute (India). This is a significant milestone for Team Aadhar as ‘The Great Place to Work Model’ is the world’s most researched, accepted and sustainable definition of a great workplace from an employee’s point of view. It is a comprehensive framework encompassing the overall employee experience ecosystem.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance won for the 3rd year in a row at The Outlook Money Awards. Team Aadhar received the Silver award in the Affordable Housing category at the Outlook Money Conclave held in Mumbai on 27th Feb, 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received the ‘Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ award at the World BFSI Congress & Awards, in Mumbai on 14th Feb 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘the NBFC Leadership Award 2020’ at the 8th NBFC 100 Tech Summit held in Mumbai by Banking & Finance Post and Elets on 23rd January 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: The Aadhar Annual Report 2018-19 wins all India 3rd Prize in the PRSI National Awards 2019 at the 41st All India Public Relations Conference – Hyderabad
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is one of the ‘Best BFSI Brands 2019’: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The Economic Times Best BFSI Brands 2019’ award at the India-UAE Strategic Conclave 2019 held in Dubai on 15th October, 2019
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The affordable Home Loan Provider Of The Year 2018’ award from Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari at Outlook Money Conclave in Mumbai on 12th March, 2019 for the exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Aadhar Housing Finance received the Prestigious ‘PMAY Empowering India Award 2019’ from Union Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri in Delhi on 5th March, 2019 for its exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Dun & Bradstreet included Aadhar Housing Finance in 'India's Leading BFSI Companies 2019' list. The report was published by Dun & Bradstreet Information Services in March, 2019.
- Aadhar is declared one of the 1) ‘DREAM COMPANIES TO WORK FOR’ (Financial Services) and 2) ‘DREAM EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR’ presented by ET Now on 16th Feb, 2019 at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai.
- Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance was recognized and felicitated as one of ‘100 Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ held in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged the ‘Most Promising Brand For Housing Finance’ award at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ presented by ET Now in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won ‘Prestigious Brands of India 2019’ award at the conference held at Sahara Hotel in Mumbai on 12th Feb, 2019. The list of prestigious brands was judged and presented by BARC (Brand Advertising Research and Consulting), a global brand consultancy firm and ERTC Media, one of India’s leading independent media consulting & brand listing organisations. The recognition solidifies Aadhar as a leader within housing finance segment across various parameters such as brand recall, impact, trust, positioning, growth, reach, and innovation.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won the prestigious Finnoviti 2019 award at ‘Finnoviti Awards & Conference’ presented by Banking Frontiers and their Knowledge Partner Deloitte in Mumbai on 25th January, 2019 for innovative distribution and referral model named ‘Aadhar Mitra’.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged 2 prestigious awards at the ‘Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards’ presented by ABP News in Mumbai on 28th November, 2018:
- Housing Finance Company of the Year (Medium and Small) – for our exemplary work in the affordable housing finance segment.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – for our recent brand campaign #GharBanegaTohDeshBanega.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘BFSI Leadership Award’ in Nov 2018 by ‘The Banking and Finance’ magazine and ‘elets’.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ under “30 most innovative Business Leaders to watch in 2018” in July 2018 by ‘The CEO Magazine’.
- Aadhar receives the Award as the “Best Affordable Home Loan Provider of the Year 2017” at the ‘Outlook Money Awards’ March 2018.
- Aadhar CEO receives the ‘Inclusive Business Leaders Award’ from International Finance Corporation (IFC) for Aadhar’s exemplary work in Inclusive Business at the 2012 Inclusive Business Leaders Forum in Tokyo, Japan.