For home loan approval, you will need to submit the following documents for all applicants and co-applicants.
1) LATEST COLOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF APPLICANT AND CO-APPLICANT
2) DATE OF BIRTH (any one of the below)
- PAN card
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID card (having complete Date of Birth)
- School Leaving Certificate 10th/12th
3) AADHAAR CARD
4) ADDRESS PROOF (any one of the below)
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID Card
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Driving Licence
- Gas Connection Bill Showing Full Address
- Latest Telephone Bill (Land Line/post-paid Mobile)
- Copy Of Leave & License Agreement - Registered Or Notarised (In Case Of Rented Premises)
- Ration Card
- Water Bill
- Bank Pass Book With First Page Having Full Address That Matches The Applicant Address On The Application Form
- Property Tax Receipt
5) ID PROOF (any one of the below)
- Pan Card
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Pass Book with Bank Stamp on Photo
- Driving Licence
- Employee ID Card Issued by Govt. PSU, Defence Establishment
- Valid Photo Credit or Debit Card (With Signature Printed)
6) SIGNATURE VERIFICATION (any one of the below)
- Pan Card
- Valid Passport
- Signature Verification from Bank
- Driving Licence with Photograph and Signature
- Latest 3 Months Salary Slips / Latest Salary Certificate
- Latest Form 16
- Latest 6 Month Bank Statement
8) SELF EMPLOYED (PROFESSIONAL / NON PROFESSIONAL)
9) Month Bank Statement (Current/Saving)
- Latest 3 Years ITR with Computation (Profit & Loss A/c /Balance Sheet)
- BUSINESS OWNERSHIP PROOF (any one of the Below)
- Shop & Establishment Licence/ Gumasta
- Any Municipal License in the name of Owner
- Current Account in the name of Firm
- GST/Old Service Tax Registration Certificate
- Any registration with Local Market / Vyapar Associate
- Foods Licence
9) PROCESSING FEE CHEQUE IN THE NAME OF “AADHAR HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
10) LOAN STATEMENT OF EXISTING LOAN (IF ANY)
PROPERTY DOCUMENT (IF PROPERTY HAS BEEN FINALISED)
11) COPY OF CHAIN TITLE DEEDS
12) COPY OF MAP / PERMISSION
13) COPY OF KHASRA RECORD
14) ESTIMATE OF CONSTRUCTION IN CASE OF CONSTRUCTION/ EXTENSION/ IMPROVEMENT CASE
Note: The above list is indicative in nature. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed.
EMI means Equated Monthly Installment. It is the amount payable to Aadhar Housing Finance Limited every month, till the loan is paid back in full. Every EMI contains both Principal and Interest amount.With Every EMI Paid, the Home loan amount gets reduced. The amount of the EMI depends on the quantum of loan, interest rate applicable and the term of the loan.
EMI Formula: l x r [(1+r)n /(1+r)n-1 ] x 1/12
l = loan amount
r = rate of interest
n = term of the loan
Maximum amount that one can borrow depends on factors such as:
- The purpose of the loan.
- Whether it is for purchase of property or improvement or renovation.
- Or purchase of land for development etc.
- In Aadhar Home Loans, The maximum Home Loan amount is Rs. 25,00,000 or 80% of the cost of property.
We offer a variety of Home loans for various purposes.
Home Construction Loans : For the construction of your own home.
Home Improvement Loans : To carry out repair works/renovations in a home that you have already purchase
Home Extension Loans : To extend your existing home.
Plot Loans : To purchase plots of land for home construction/INVESTMENT.
Balance Transfer Loans : To transfer your existing home loan from another Bank/HFC to Aadhar Housing Finance for better interest rates or extra top-up loan.
LAP : Loan against property already owned by the applicant.
Repayment period ranges from 5 to 30 years.
Carpet Area : This is the actual usable area of the apartment/building, which does not include the area of the walls.
Built up Area : This includes the area of the walls also.
Super Built up Area: This includes the built up area, along with the area under common spaces such as the lobby, lifts, stairs, etc. This term is only applicable to multi-dwelling units.
Upon buying a property from a builder in a building under construction, what are the permissions and papers that one should check with the builder, so as to ascertain the genuinity of the builder?
When you are BUYING A PROPERTY from a builder in a building under construction, you have to check the following:
- Approved plan of the building along with the number of floors.
- Ensure that the floor that you are buying is approved.
- Check if the land on which the builder is building is his or he has authority under an agreement with a landlord. If so, check the title of the land ownership with the help of an advocate.
- Check the building by-laws as APPLICABLE in that area and ensure that the builder is building without any violation of front setback, side setbacks, height, etc.
- Check specifications given in the agreement to sell of the sale brochure. Is he providing the same actually on the ground or not?
- Check the reputation of the builder.
- Ensure that urban land ceiling NOC (if APPLICABLE) has been obtained or not.
- Permissions from water and electricity authorities also have to be obtained.
- Permissions from lift authorities and other Goverment agencies as APPLICABLE.
If you want to purchase a property, you must see the approved layout plan, approved building plan, ownership documents, carryout search, etc. Consult an advocate before you purchase a property so that he can advise you.
The stamps are required to be purchased in the name of any one of the executors to the Instrument.
What is meant by the market value of the property and is Stamp Duty payable on the market value of t
Market value means the price at which a property could be bought in the open market on the date of execution of such instrument. The Stamp Duty is payable on the agreement value of the property or the market value which ever is higher.
The instruments that attract Stamp Duty on market value of the property are:
- Agreement to Sell
- Conveyance Deed
- Exchange of property
- Gift Deed
- Partition Deed
- Power of Attorney settlement and Deed
- Transfer of lease
The Sub-Registrar of the area, in whose jurisdiction the property is located, is the appropriate authority for knowing the market value of the property.
How to verify the authenticity of the various documents submitted by the seller of the property, particularly with regard to the possibility that the property has not been sold earlier to a third party?
Regarding authenticity of documents, again, you have to take the help of an advocate.
I want to gift a property in a Co-op Hsg. Society. What are the legal formalities? What about stamp duty?
Gift of an immovable property is considered as a 'transfer' under the provisions of the TOP Act and you have to have the transaction registered through a Gift Deed and pay stamp duty as per provisions of the relevant State's Stamp Act depending in which state the property is situated.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has been awarded and recognised as ‘The Best Brand 2021’ at the 4th Edition of ‘The Economic Times – Best Brands 2021’ held at Sahara Star in Mumbai on 21st December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with the 'CSR Times Award 2021' for the successful initiatives implemented under its CSR project, ‘Aayushmaan Aadhar’ at the 8th National CSR E-Summit, on 17th December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with 'India CSR Leadership Award 2021' on 10th Dec, 2021 in 'Community Health' category for its impactful community-centric initiatives conducted under Aayushman Aadhar project.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has received ‘Maharashtra State Best Employer Brand Award, 2021’ at the 16th Employer Branding Awards hosted on 23rd Nov, 2021 by World HRD Congress for our exemplary work in HR. Aadhar has translated and combined vision with action leading to better people strategies and cultivation of competencies in order to enable the organization to be future ready.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd bagged 5 awards across below categories at ‘Banking Frontiers NBFC Awards & Conference 2021’ (DNA Awards 2021) virtual summit held on 20th Aug, 2021. 1) Best Cyber Security Initiative - 1st Prize 2) Best API Initiative - 1st Prize 3) Best Omnichannel CX Initiative - 2nd Prize 4) Best Cloud Initiative - 2nd Prize 5) Esteemed Trophy (IT & Digital Group)
- Awards & Recognition: We received two prestigious awards at the 7th Edition of ‘National Awards For Excellence in BFSI 2021’ which was held virtually on 26th Aug 2021, in mentioned categories: 1) Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd received the ‘Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ award, 2) Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd has was conferred with ‘CEO of the Year’ award.
- Awards & Recognition: For the Second consecutive year, Aadhar Housing Finance has been certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute, a Global authority on recognizing high-trust and performance driven culture at workplaces.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute (India). This is a significant milestone for Team Aadhar as ‘The Great Place to Work Model’ is the world’s most researched, accepted and sustainable definition of a great workplace from an employee’s point of view. It is a comprehensive framework encompassing the overall employee experience ecosystem.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance won for the 3rd year in a row at The Outlook Money Awards. Team Aadhar received the Silver award in the Affordable Housing category at the Outlook Money Conclave held in Mumbai on 27th Feb, 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received the ‘Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ award at the World BFSI Congress & Awards, in Mumbai on 14th Feb 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘the NBFC Leadership Award 2020’ at the 8th NBFC 100 Tech Summit held in Mumbai by Banking & Finance Post and Elets on 23rd January 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: The Aadhar Annual Report 2018-19 wins all India 3rd Prize in the PRSI National Awards 2019 at the 41st All India Public Relations Conference – Hyderabad
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is one of the ‘Best BFSI Brands 2019’: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The Economic Times Best BFSI Brands 2019’ award at the India-UAE Strategic Conclave 2019 held in Dubai on 15th October, 2019
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The affordable Home Loan Provider Of The Year 2018’ award from Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari at Outlook Money Conclave in Mumbai on 12th March, 2019 for the exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Aadhar Housing Finance received the Prestigious ‘PMAY Empowering India Award 2019’ from Union Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri in Delhi on 5th March, 2019 for its exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Dun & Bradstreet included Aadhar Housing Finance in 'India's Leading BFSI Companies 2019' list. The report was published by Dun & Bradstreet Information Services in March, 2019.
- Aadhar is declared one of the 1) ‘DREAM COMPANIES TO WORK FOR’ (Financial Services) and 2) ‘DREAM EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR’ presented by ET Now on 16th Feb, 2019 at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai.
- Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance was recognized and felicitated as one of ‘100 Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ held in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged the ‘Most Promising Brand For Housing Finance’ award at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ presented by ET Now in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won ‘Prestigious Brands of India 2019’ award at the conference held at Sahara Hotel in Mumbai on 12th Feb, 2019. The list of prestigious brands was judged and presented by BARC (Brand Advertising Research and Consulting), a global brand consultancy firm and ERTC Media, one of India’s leading independent media consulting & brand listing organisations. The recognition solidifies Aadhar as a leader within housing finance segment across various parameters such as brand recall, impact, trust, positioning, growth, reach, and innovation.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won the prestigious Finnoviti 2019 award at ‘Finnoviti Awards & Conference’ presented by Banking Frontiers and their Knowledge Partner Deloitte in Mumbai on 25th January, 2019 for innovative distribution and referral model named ‘Aadhar Mitra’.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged 2 prestigious awards at the ‘Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards’ presented by ABP News in Mumbai on 28th November, 2018:
- Housing Finance Company of the Year (Medium and Small) – for our exemplary work in the affordable housing finance segment.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – for our recent brand campaign #GharBanegaTohDeshBanega.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘BFSI Leadership Award’ in Nov 2018 by ‘The Banking and Finance’ magazine and ‘elets’.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ under “30 most innovative Business Leaders to watch in 2018” in July 2018 by ‘The CEO Magazine’.
- Aadhar receives the Award as the “Best Affordable Home Loan Provider of the Year 2017” at the ‘Outlook Money Awards’ March 2018.
- Aadhar CEO receives the ‘Inclusive Business Leaders Award’ from International Finance Corporation (IFC) for Aadhar’s exemplary work in Inclusive Business at the 2012 Inclusive Business Leaders Forum in Tokyo, Japan.