Create a lucrative income source, join us as an Authorised Aadhar Sourcing Partner.
- Is selling financial products your strength?
- Do you like to be your own boss?
- Do you love networking and have an unrelenting passion for Growth?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to ANY of the above questions, then you’re an ideal Aadhar partner.
Join ‘the Most Trusted Brand in Affordable Housing’ as a Partner and add to your revenue stream. With minimum documentation and zero office expense, you can create a reliable, low cost income source. We’ll help you at every step of the way by ensuring dedicated relationship management and an attractive slab-wise pay structure.
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd is one of the largest affordable housing finance companies in India servicing the home finance needs of all income groups. Aadhar endeavours to empower every Indian by helping them own their first home.
- Network: 326 Branches & Offices
- Customer Base: 1,88,000+
- Core Products: Home Loan, Loan Against Property
At Aadhar, we believe that growth is inclusive both for the nation and for us as individuals. Keeping this in mind, we proudly introduce to you MAM (Mahila Aadhar Mitra), a unique business opportunity for women, to create a strong and lucrative income source without making any adjustments in their daily schedule.
All you need to do is register with us as a Mahila Aadhar Mitra (MAM), refer a home loan leads to us, and we will in turn reward you with a lucrative referral fee for your hardwork.
Special payout for MAM will be 0.45% on disbursement amount.
Who can be MAM?
- Member of Women Self Help Groups.
- House wife.
- Female Shop Owner / Female Employees.
- Female Small Business Owner.
- Female LIC Agent.
- Female Fruit / Vegetable Vendors.
- Associate with one of the India's largest affordable housing loan company.
- Develop an additional source of income.
- Continue working for the primary business / profession.
- Increase goodwill of primary business.
- Can work part time with minimum resources.
- Use Aadhar's marketing material.
Benefits of becoming an Aadhar Mitra
- Have an additional source of income.
- Make no sacrifice with respect to primary business.
- Growth of primary business with incremental footfall.
- Access to marketing materials which can be used to attract customers.
- Basic training regarding Aadhar Products is given through structured training module.
Who can become an Aadhar Mitra?
- Aadhar Mitra can be any person, with or without any knowledge of Home Loan / Financial Services Industry.
- He/she can simply benefit from having a decent network to market Aadhar products to.
What does an Aadhar Mitra do?
- An Aadhar Mitra simply passes on the leads to the Sales Team of Aadhar.
Benefits of becoming a Channel Partner
- Be your own boss.
- Become part of a promising and high-potential financial industry.
- Recognition as a 'Channel Partner of one of the largest affordable housing finance companies in India'.
- Sales & Marketing support from Aadhar.
- Lucrative incentive slabs and payments made on a monthly basis.
- Frequent contests and a chance to win amazing prizes for Top Performers
Who can become a Channel Partner?
- An Individual or Business Entity who can source cases of Home Loan (HL) / Loan Against Property (LAP) for Aadhar.
- He should preferably have experience of sourcing businesses for Financial Products.
What does a Channel Partner do?
- Channel Partner should procure HL / LAP application from individuals along with the necessary documents, do preliminary scrutiny of the applications and thereafter forward the same to Aadhar Branch Office for further processing.
- Channel Partner will support end-to-end processing (Sourcing, Login, Disbursement, Repayment and Servicing) of customers sourced.
- He/she should be operating from independent office or from residence cum office.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has been awarded and recognised as ‘The Best Brand 2021’ at the 4th Edition of ‘The Economic Times – Best Brands 2021’ held at Sahara Star in Mumbai on 21st December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with the 'CSR Times Award 2021' for the successful initiatives implemented under its CSR project, ‘Aayushmaan Aadhar’ at the 8th National CSR E-Summit, on 17th December, 2021.
- Aadhar Housing Finance was conferred with 'India CSR Leadership Award 2021' on 10th Dec, 2021 in 'Community Health' category for its impactful community-centric initiatives conducted under Aayushman Aadhar project.
- Aadhar Housing Finance has received ‘Maharashtra State Best Employer Brand Award, 2021’ at the 16th Employer Branding Awards hosted on 23rd Nov, 2021 by World HRD Congress for our exemplary work in HR. Aadhar has translated and combined vision with action leading to better people strategies and cultivation of competencies in order to enable the organization to be future ready.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd bagged 5 awards across below categories at ‘Banking Frontiers NBFC Awards & Conference 2021’ (DNA Awards 2021) virtual summit held on 20th Aug, 2021. 1) Best Cyber Security Initiative - 1st Prize 2) Best API Initiative - 1st Prize 3) Best Omnichannel CX Initiative - 2nd Prize 4) Best Cloud Initiative - 2nd Prize 5) Esteemed Trophy (IT & Digital Group)
- Awards & Recognition: We received two prestigious awards at the 7th Edition of ‘National Awards For Excellence in BFSI 2021’ which was held virtually on 26th Aug 2021, in mentioned categories: 1) Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd received the ‘Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ award, 2) Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd has was conferred with ‘CEO of the Year’ award.
- Awards & Recognition: For the Second consecutive year, Aadhar Housing Finance has been certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute, a Global authority on recognizing high-trust and performance driven culture at workplaces.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is certified as a ‘Great Place To Work’ by Great Place To Work Institute (India). This is a significant milestone for Team Aadhar as ‘The Great Place to Work Model’ is the world’s most researched, accepted and sustainable definition of a great workplace from an employee’s point of view. It is a comprehensive framework encompassing the overall employee experience ecosystem.
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance won for the 3rd year in a row at The Outlook Money Awards. Team Aadhar received the Silver award in the Affordable Housing category at the Outlook Money Conclave held in Mumbai on 27th Feb, 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received the ‘Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ award at the World BFSI Congress & Awards, in Mumbai on 14th Feb 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘the NBFC Leadership Award 2020’ at the 8th NBFC 100 Tech Summit held in Mumbai by Banking & Finance Post and Elets on 23rd January 2020.
- Awards & Recognition: The Aadhar Annual Report 2018-19 wins all India 3rd Prize in the PRSI National Awards 2019 at the 41st All India Public Relations Conference – Hyderabad
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance is one of the ‘Best BFSI Brands 2019’: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The Economic Times Best BFSI Brands 2019’ award at the India-UAE Strategic Conclave 2019 held in Dubai on 15th October, 2019
- Awards & Recognition: Aadhar Housing Finance received ‘The affordable Home Loan Provider Of The Year 2018’ award from Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari at Outlook Money Conclave in Mumbai on 12th March, 2019 for the exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Aadhar Housing Finance received the Prestigious ‘PMAY Empowering India Award 2019’ from Union Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri in Delhi on 5th March, 2019 for its exemplary work in supporting the ‘Housing for All’ mission in India.
- Dun & Bradstreet included Aadhar Housing Finance in 'India's Leading BFSI Companies 2019' list. The report was published by Dun & Bradstreet Information Services in March, 2019.
- Aadhar is declared one of the 1) ‘DREAM COMPANIES TO WORK FOR’ (Financial Services) and 2) ‘DREAM EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR’ presented by ET Now on 16th Feb, 2019 at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai.
- Shri Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance was recognized and felicitated as one of ‘100 Top Most Influential BFSI Leaders’ at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ held in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged the ‘Most Promising Brand For Housing Finance’ award at the ‘World BFSI Congress’ presented by ET Now in Mumbai on 14th Feb, 2019.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won ‘Prestigious Brands of India 2019’ award at the conference held at Sahara Hotel in Mumbai on 12th Feb, 2019. The list of prestigious brands was judged and presented by BARC (Brand Advertising Research and Consulting), a global brand consultancy firm and ERTC Media, one of India’s leading independent media consulting & brand listing organisations. The recognition solidifies Aadhar as a leader within housing finance segment across various parameters such as brand recall, impact, trust, positioning, growth, reach, and innovation.
- Aadhar Housing Finance won the prestigious Finnoviti 2019 award at ‘Finnoviti Awards & Conference’ presented by Banking Frontiers and their Knowledge Partner Deloitte in Mumbai on 25th January, 2019 for innovative distribution and referral model named ‘Aadhar Mitra’.
- Aadhar Housing Finance bagged 2 prestigious awards at the ‘Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards’ presented by ABP News in Mumbai on 28th November, 2018:
- Housing Finance Company of the Year (Medium and Small) – for our exemplary work in the affordable housing finance segment.
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – for our recent brand campaign #GharBanegaTohDeshBanega.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘BFSI Leadership Award’ in Nov 2018 by ‘The Banking and Finance’ magazine and ‘elets’.
- Aadhar MD & CEO awarded the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ under “30 most innovative Business Leaders to watch in 2018” in July 2018 by ‘The CEO Magazine’.
- Aadhar receives the Award as the “Best Affordable Home Loan Provider of the Year 2017” at the ‘Outlook Money Awards’ March 2018.
- Aadhar CEO receives the ‘Inclusive Business Leaders Award’ from International Finance Corporation (IFC) for Aadhar’s exemplary work in Inclusive Business at the 2012 Inclusive Business Leaders Forum in Tokyo, Japan.