Presenting Covid19 Warriors Griha Loan – a home loan scheme dedicated to the requirements of those who are on the frontline of the country’s battle against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Covid frontline warriors can now look forward to own a home with ‘Covid19 Warriors Griha Loan’ at a lower rate of interest. As an additional benefit, complimentary health insurance is also available (including Covid related expenses).
Key Benefits of Covid19 Warriors Griha Loan:
- Lower rate of interest, starting from 10.25%
- Loans for borrowers with lower credit score too
- Complimentary health insurance (including Covid related expenses)
- Convenient service at your doorstep
- Faster turnaround time for processing the application
- Minimum personal contact and paperwork
Who can apply for Griha Loan?
1. Salaried :
- Employees of Municipal Corporations
- Employees of companies involved in medical facilities - Hospitals, Pathology labs, Pharma companies, medical equipment manufacturers and chemist stores
- Employees of police departments and armed forces
- Employees of private security service providers
- Employees of centre and state transport providers – rail/bus
- Employees of other financial institutions – banks, NBFC, HFCs.
- Government salaried employees
2. Self Employed (essential goods provider) :
- Provision and general store owners – retail and wholesale
- Engaged in medical activities – retail and wholesale
- Vegetable & Fruit vendors – retail and wholesale
- Milk suppliers – retail and wholesale
The scheme is valid for Covid frontline warriors until 30th September 2020.
Click here to Apply